|CAARA Truffle Cream Cheese||50||gms|
|CAARA Balsamic Glaze||1||Tea spoon|
|Maldon sea salt||To taste|
|Extra Virgin Olive oil||1||Tablespoon|
- Using the tip of a paring knife, score an X in the bottom of each peach to take out 8 even wedges.
- Season the peach with salt, pepper and olive oil and cook on a grill pan for 2 minutes on each side until the peach gets a nice grill mark.
- Take a bowl, add clean and dried lettuce leaves then toss with salt pepper and olive oil.
- Assemble the lettuce, truffle cream cheese and grilled peach on a platter. Sprinkle some sea salt on the cheese.
- Drizzle with CAARA Balsamic Glaze on the top of the salad.
- Sprinkle with fresh micro cress.
- Garnish with basil leaves and walnuts.
Great ingredients are behind every great dish. Get the best organic food delivery from CAARA and bring our awesome recipes to life.