|Ingredient QuantityUnitCAARA Artichoke & Walnut Pesto4tbspOrecchiette Pasta1cupSalt and Pepper to tasteChopped Garlic1tbspOlive Oil 1tbspGarnish Parmesan Cheese2tspBasil Leaves 4sprigsWalnut4no.
- Boil water in a saucepan with salt. Add the pasta and cook till al-dente. Keep aside 1/2 cup of boiled pasta water to use later. Drain the remaining water. Transfer the cooked pasta to a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Take a non-stick pan, put olive oil in it add chopped garlic. Sauté it well, then add the pasta and seasoning. Toss it well and turn off the flame.
- Add CAARA Artichoke & Walnut Pesto to the pasta. Toss it around to coat pasta in the pesto evenly.
- If the pasta dries up or soaks the sauce, add the 1/2 cup boiled pasta water we kept aside and toss it once again.
- Taste your pasta, add more salt and pepper if desired.
- Garnish with fresh parmesan cheese, basil leaves and toasted walnut.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your fresh & healthy pasta.