|CAARA Truffle Cream Cheese||40||gms|
|Salt and Pepper||To taste|
|CAARA Balsamic Glaze||1||Teaspoon|
|Extra Virgin Olive oil||1||Tablespoon|
- Using the tip of a paring knife, score an X in the bottom of each peach to take out 8 even wedges.
- Season the peach with salt, pepper and olive oil and cook on a grill pan for 2 minutes on each side until the peach gets a nice grill mark.
- Spray the nonstick pan with olive oil and sear the sourdough bread.
- Spread the truffle cheese on sourdough toast, top it with grilled peach and half cut cherry tomatoes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and drizzled with CAARA Balsamic Glaze.
- Serve immediately
Get the best ingredients for your bruschetta from CAARA, an online organic food delivery expert.