Follow these detailed instructions to make your own at home:
|CAARA Sun-dried Tomato Pesto||180||gms|
|Gluten-free or Sourdough CAARA Pizza Bases||1||Pizza bases|
|Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella or Bocconcini, Thinly sliced|
|Pitted Kalamata Olives||1/2||cup|
|CAARA’s Chilli Herb Mix||1||bottle|
|Baby Rocket Leaves|
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Spread the CAARA sun-dried tomato pesto on both the pizza bases generously
- Top them each with mozzarella, scattered kale leaves and olives.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, until the cheese is melted & bubbling and the base is crisp.
- Sprinkle with CAARA’s Chili herb mix before serving
To increase the shelf-life of pesto top it with little olive oil and that will give an extended 2 days life. Always brush some extra virgin olive oil on the crust immediately after pizza comes out from the oven, it adds flavour and would prevent it from drying out.