Ambika prepares a super easy (and quick) Garlic Bread Toast, in under a minute! Featuring our signature Aglio e olio and Sourdough – this one’s a timeless classic, we promise.
Follow these detailed instructions to make your own at home:
- Slice the sourdough bread and put it on a baking tray.
- Now spread the CAARA Aglio e Olio evenly on all the slices.
- Toast in the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- Until you will see the light golden colour in the bread and light golden and a bit toasted at the edges.
- Finally, cut to desired shape and garnish with micro herbs.
- Serve garlic bread toast hot or warm.
To reheat Garlic Bread Wrap leftover Garlic Bread in foil and place on a baking sheet keep it in a single layer in the foil. Bake at 150C until warmed through, about 5 to 8 minutes.