|You will need||Qty|
|Parchment Paper||50 gms|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||15 gms|
|Salt & Pepper||To taste|
|Tomato, chopped||80 gms|
|Onion, chopped||20 gms|
|Basil, chopped||30 gms|
|Lemon zest||3 nos|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||4 gms|
|Salt & Pepper||20 gms|
|Coriander Seeds||1 tsp|
|Assorted Leaves||70 gms|
EQUIPMENT YOU’LL NEED:
Induction plate, oven, mixing bowl
For the potato, peel the potatoes and cut into slices. In batches, cook the potatoes for 6-8 minutes in the extra virgin olive oil, using a slotted spoon to toss every 3-4 minutes so they cook evenly. Once the potatoes are tender in the centre and golden on the outside, remove from the extra virgin olive oil with a slotted spoon and drain on a wire rack.
Ingredients for this recipe can be purchased at the CAARA website
- Peel the onion and slice them 3 mm thick.
- Add onion and salt, pepper and olive oil in a pan and cook on slow flame until soft.
- For the Sauce Vierge: make it by mixing all the mentioned ingredients.
- To prepare, take a full size sheet of parchment paper and place them on a sheet pan. Spoon tender onion at bottom and place a cleaned skinless fillet of salmon on top (180 gm approx). Arrange confit potato slices on top of salmon like fish scales. Sprinkle seasoning, lime zest and close the paper. Seal from the edges, left to right very tightly.
- Place in a preheated oven set at 190 degrees Celsius for 7-8 minutes for medium doneness and 10-11 minutes for well-done.
Visit the CAARA website for more European food recipes and products.