|You will need||Qty|
|Chicken Liver||200 gms|
|Port Wine||50 gms|
|Green Apple||50 gms|
|CAARA Brioche||4 slices|
|Mirco Herbs||4-5 leaves|
EQUIPMENT YOU’LL NEED:
Induction plate, non-stick pan, wooden spoon, electronic mixture grinder
- Soak the cleaned liver in a bowl of milk overnight. Remove the liver from the milk and keep aside.
- In a pot, heat the butter on medium heat and add finely chopped onion & green apple, sauté it till translucent and cook the overnight soaked liver. Cook it till half done and deglaze the pan with port wine.
- Season with salt and pepper and process it in the electronic grinder until completely smooth.
- With the machine on, add the softened butter (not melted), 2 tablespoons at a time, until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Scrape the pâté into 2 or 3 large ramekins. Press a piece of plastic wrap directly onto the surface of the pâté and refrigerate until firm. Serve with toasted brioche.
Visit the CAARA website for more European food recipes and products