Follow these detailed instructions to make your own at home:
|CAARA Hazelnut Spread
|CAARA Seed Mix
- Take the mixing bowl and whisk the sugar and eggs together, until fluffy. Add milk and honey. Now add all the dry ingredients in the above mixture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and gently fold together until all the flour is wetted. If it’s a bit clumpy, that’s great, do no over mix.
- Let the batter rest for 8-9 minutes while you heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Spray the pan with butter then scoop the batter onto the pan in scant 1/4 cup portions.
- Let it cook until bubbles appear all over each pancake and the edges start to look dry and cooked, this should take 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Repeat until you’ve used all the batter, you should get about 8 pancakes.
- Plate it on a dinner plate layered each pancake with hazelnut spread except on the last pancake then add a scoop of coconut yogurt on the top of the pancake.
- Garnish it with fresh berries and fresh mint and drizzle the maple syrup.
Flip your pancakes as soon as you see bubbles on one side.