Watch Ambika prepare a quick and scrumptious serving of Chili, Garlic & Parsley Prawns, making use of our signature Aglio e Olio.
Follow these detailed instructions to make your own at home:
|Salt & crushed black pepper||to||taste|
|FOR DEGLAZING THE PRAWNS|
|CAARA Aglio e olio||3||tbsp|
|English lemon wedges||1||no.|
|Red chilli fresh slice||5||no|
|Fresh coriander leaves||5||no|
|CAARA Sourdough bread||2||slices|
- Place the prawns, garlic, olive oil and pepper in a bowl. Gently toss then set aside for 10 minute.
- Preheat the non-stick pan to medium high heat and Place the marinated prawns on the pan and seared nicely for both sides.
- For deglazing: add the white wine in the same pan it will sizzle and be steamy Stir, scraping the bottom of the pan, until wine mostly evaporates – around 30 seconds.
- Then add CAARA Aglio e Olio and toss with cooked prawns.
- Now take the serving plate and arrange the cooked prawns on it.
- Garnish with sliced red chilli, lemon wedge, and fresh coriander.
- Serve with grilled sourdough bread slices on the side.
A dry white wine is best. Wine adds an edge to the flavor that takes this up a notch, so don’t skip it, Serve immediately. Enjoy soon after cooking for the best texture.