|Chopped garlic||1 tsp|
|Olive oil 🛒||15 ml|
|Salt & crushed black pepper||according to taste|
|Chili flakes||1 tsp|
|For deglazing the prawns|
|White wine||60 ml|
|CAARA Aglio e olio 🛒||3 tbsp|
|English lemon wedges||1 wedge|
|Red chili fresh slice||5 slices|
|Fresh coriander leaves||5 leaves|
|CAARA Sourdough Bread 🛒||2 slices|
How to make grilled lamb chops With CAARA’s chimichurri?
- Place the prawns, garlic, olive oil and pepper in a bowl. Gently toss then set aside for 10 minute.
- Preheat the non-stick pan to medium high heat and Place the marinated prawns on the pan and seared nicely for both sides.
- FOR DEGLAZE add the white wine in the same pan it will sizzle and be steamy Stir, scraping the bottom of the pan, until wine mostly evaporates - around 30 seconds.
- Add CAARA Aglio e olio and toss with cooked prawns.
- Now take the serving plate and arrange the cooked prawns on it.
- Garnish with sliced red chili, lemon wedge, and fresh coriander.
- Serve with grilled sourdough bread slices on the side.
A dry white wine is best. Wine adds an edge to the flavor that takes this up a notch, so don't skip it, Serve immediately. Enjoy soon after cooking for the best texture.