|Chopped garlic||1 tsp|
|Olive oil 🛒||15 ml|
|Salt & crushed black pepper||according to taste|
|Chili flakes||1 tsp|
|For deglazing the prawns|
|White wine||60 ml|
|CAARA Aglio e olio 🛒||3 tbsp|
|English lemon wedges||1 wedge|
|Red chili fresh slice||5 slices|
|Fresh coriander leaves||5 leaves|
|CAARA Sourdough Bread 🛒||2 slices|
How to make grilled lamb chops With CAARA’s chimichurri?
- Place the prawns, garlic, olive oil and pepper in a bowl. Gently toss then set aside for 10 minute.
- Preheat the non-stick pan to medium high heat and Place the marinated prawns on the pan and seared nicely for both sides.
- FOR DEGLAZE add the white wine in the same pan it will sizzle and be steamy Stir, scraping the bottom of the pan, until wine mostly evaporates - around 30 seconds.
- Add CAARA Aglio e olio and toss with cooked prawns.
- Now take the serving plate and arrange the cooked prawns on it.
- Garnish with sliced red chili, lemon wedge, and fresh coriander.
- Serve with grilled sourdough bread slices on the side.
A dry white wine is best. Wine adds an edge to the flavor that takes this up a notch, so don't skip it, Serve immediately. Enjoy soon after cooking for the best texture.
To know more about the chimichurri sauce and other ways how to cook different recipes with it, visit the CAARA Blog.