|PRESIDENT BUTTER (browned)||100 GMS|
|BREAKFAST SUGAR||100 GMS|
|ALMOND FLOUR||30 GMS|
|BAKING SODA||1 GM|
|BAKING POWDER||2 GMS|
|BLACK PEPPER TOASTED||BIG PINCH|
|SAFFRON & ORANGE FROSTING:||QTY|
|CREAM CHEESE||150 GMS|
|ICING SUGAR||50 GMS|
|MASCARPONE CHEESE||60 GMS|
|ORANGE ZEST & JUICE||1 GMS|
|Black pepper crushed||A small pinch|
Induction Plate, Nonstick Pan, Whisk, Cake Molds
Contains Dairy, Gluten
- Brown the butter in a small saucepan over medium low heat, whisking frequently until fragrant and golden
- Take a medium mixing creaming together the burnt butter and sugar until pale and ﬂuffy. Add the milk gradually.
- Stir in the ﬂour and almond ﬂour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and add to the above mixture and mix as
- Preheat the oven to 170 Put the batter into the cake moulds. Bake in the oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cakes are light brown in color. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes before unmolding.
- The cake should be browned around the edges and check until a skewer comes out
- Beat the cream cheese icing sugar on medium speed until smooth, for about 1 Then add the mascarpone cheese, toasted saffron, orange zest and orange juice.
- Increase the speed to medium high, and beat until the frosting holds stiff peaks for about 30 to 60
- Pipe the frosting over the top of the cake and smoothen it to cover the top Sprinkle some mint on top and some strands of saffron and crushed pepper.
Visit the CAARA website for more European food recipes and products