|You will need||Qty|
|CAARA Chicken Stock||300gms|
|CAARA Demi-Baguette||1 pc|
|Micro Herbs||4-5 leaves|
EQUIPMENT YOU’LL NEED:
Induction plate, saucepan, ladle spoon.
- In a pot, heat the butter on medium heat, add the bay leaf and cook the onions till tender and fairly brown.
- Add the stock and bring to a simmer on a low heat.
- Adjust the seasoning to your liking and discard the bay leaves.
- Toast the CAARA baguette slices: while the soup is simmering, brush both sides of the French bread or baguette slices with butter, put in the oven at 180 degrees and toast until lightly browned, about couple of minutes. Remove from the oven and keep aside.
- To serve, ladle soup into a bowl and transfer two cheesy toasts onto the top of each bowl of soup. Sprinkle some more grated Zarai cheese and put in oven for couple of more minutes until cheese melts and is slight brown.
- Bon Appetit!
For more European food recipes and products, visit the CAARA website.