Orecchiette Pasta: 100 gms
Puttanesca Tomato Sauce: 150 gms
Caper Berry: 2 gms
Parmesan: 10 gms
Olive Oil: 5 gms
Black Olive: 5 gms
Chilli Flakes: 2 gms
Basil Leaves: 2 gms
- Take a pasta pot with salted water and cook pasta for around 7-8 minutes and strain it, add some oil to avoid getting dry.
- Heat the puttanesca sauce in the non stick pan adds pasta into it, toss it well.
- Finish with parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with caper berry, fresh
basil leaves, black olive serve hot.
- Optional for extra heat can add half a tea spoon of chili flakes.
Always keep a little bit of the pasta water in the pasta, do not drain it completely, making the texture of the sauce a little creamy