2/5 Cups Chickpeas (boiled)
1 Jar of CAARA Basil Pesto
2 Tbsp Tahini
1/2 Lemon Juice
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Tsp Salt
Buy CAARA Basil Pesto
- Soak chickpeas in water overnight. Boil in salted water until tender. Drain & chill.
- Add in the tahini, salt, pepper, lemon juice & oil.
- Process in a blender until creamy texture is reached.
- One jar of CAARA Basil Pesto into the Hummus.
- Drizzle with additional olive oil as needed.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Make sure the chickpea mix is not hot because of the friction generated by the mixer, before folding CAARA Basil Pesto.