|Bell Peppers (Small)||1||no|
|CAARA Classic Tomato Sauce||3||tbsp|
|CAARA Herb Chilli Mix||1||tsp|
|CAARA Sourdough Bread (slice)||2||no|
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick pan.
- Add the onions, peppers, garlic, and sauté it well then add cumin and paprika powder, followed by a pinch salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables have softened, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the classic CAARA tomato sauce.
- Cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Uncover and cook a bit longer to allow the mixture to reduce and thicken.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning to your liking.
- Transfer the mix into the bakeware dish.
- Gently crack an egg into the mix.
- Put it on the oven at 160C for 10 mintues or until the egg whites are set.
- Take it out from the oven the garnish with fresh herbs leaves.
- Serve with crusty sourdough bread.