2 Tbsp Coco Powder
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Pinch Salt
1 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Milk
2 Pinch Cinnamon Powder
1/2 Jar of CAARA Hazel Coco Spread
10gms Fresh Strawberry
Icing Sugar To Dust
- In a large mixing bowl add all wet ingredients together, your egg, milk & honey, whisk till fluffy. Now mix in your dry ingredients, flour, pinch of salt, baking powder, cinnamon & coco powder.
- Mix properly till incorporated.
- Add some butter in a non-stick pan pour one ladle of the mixture, flip until both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat this process till you have 4 pancakes. Plate your pancakes on a dinner plate, alternating pancake and generous layers of CAARA hazelnut spread.
- On the last layer, garnish with strawberry & fresh mint.
- Dust your dish with icing sugar & serve.
Flip you pancakes as soon as you see bubbles on one side