It's surprising how much better a meal can taste with a little more flavour! CAARA's dips and sauces have this incredible ability to improve your meals.
Using these delectable dips and sauces, you get to experience tastes from cuisines from all over the world. With these flavor-packed sauces, you can quickly and easily transform your dinner. In this article, we have put together some delicious recipes of popular meals that you can make with sauces from CAARA. Check them out.
Artichoke and Walnut Pesto Crostini
It's a delicious crostini with artichoke and walnut pesto sauce. This recipe is ideal for serving as an appetiser, snack, or for a simple and light dinner. The Artichoke and Walnut pesto in Delhi from CAARA has a combination of artichoke hearts, toasted walnuts, lemon, garlic, and olive oil that will keep you coming back for more.
- Drizzle the bread pieces with oil and place them on a large baking pan. Keep the, for 5–10 minutes in the oven, or until lightly browned.
- Spread the pesto on crostini that have been warmed in the oven, then transfer to a serving dish and garnish with elements of your choice and voila!
Arrabbiata Sauce Pasta
A fresh tomato puree is cooked to perfection with a handful of typical strong spices to make the arrabbiata sauce in Delhi at CAARA's kitchen. Red chilli flakes provide the spice you're looking for, and the amount you use can be adjusted to taste.
This sauce is a classic Italian sauce that includes red chilli pepper fakes and tomatoes. In fact, the word "arrabbiata" means "angry" in Italian, referring to the dish's intense spiciness. So, if you're searching for a way to spice up your next pasta night, this is the recipe for you.
This zesty sauce is tossed with pasta for a quick and easy dinner that takes only 30 minutes to prepare. For the perfect finishing touch, sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- In a pot, put 5 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Bring the water to a boil.
- Add 2 cups of pasta after that (180 grams approximately). You can use any pasta in this recipe.
- Cook until the pasta is soft and thoroughly cooked on a medium to high heat, depending on your choice.
- Drain the pasta and set it aside for 2 minutes.
- Mix the pasta with 2 spoons of arrabbiata sauce until the sauce is equally distributed throughout.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon chopped basil leaves. Mix the ingredients. If desired, extra basil can be added.
- Arrabbiata pasta is ideally served with some freshly grated vegetarian parmesan cheese, but any grated cheese will do. You can use a vegan parmesan cheese to keep it dairy-free.
Basil Pesto Chicken Soup
A final swirl of basil pesto adds a cheesy, herbaceous note and colours the soup a vivid green. Basil pesto in Delhi is so loved that you can never go wrong with a recipe that includes this sauce.
You can use any pesto for this recipe, including arugula pesto, kale pesto and artichoke pesto. Basil pesto, on the other hand, will never go out of style and is the best pesto option for this recipe. .
- Fill a big pot halfway with stock and add chicken. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce to a low heat and continue to cook for another 30-35 minutes.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board after removing it from the saucepan. With a slotted spoon, skim the surface of the soup to remove any skin that has risen to the surface. Discard the skin and shred the meat from the chicken bones with two forks. Return the meat, along with the spinach, to the pot.
- Increase the heat to medium and cook for 1 minute, or until the spinach wilts. Add 2 teaspoons of basil pesto and swirl it in the Soup. Add salt and pepper after swirling the pesto into the soup. Your soup is ready.
This soup is best served with crusty bread and a generous amount of freshly grated Parmesan cheese. And we are always going back for seconds on this one since it's so delicious.
So, if you're looking for a quick lunch, a way to use up some leftover pesto, or just a new twist on a classic chicken soup, we can't suggest this dish highly enough. It's fantastic!
Chimichurri Grilled Chicken
Chimichurri is becoming increasingly popular, and it's the ideal condiment to serve with chicken or steak. It is an oil-based condiment that goes well with grilled meats.
With so many variations in the world of Chimichurri, it's impossible to determine which recipe comes closest to the original. So we suggest you go over to CAARA's website and buy the best quality Chimichurri Sauce to make this delicious grilled chicken.
- To fully get all of those flavours in, marinate your chicken thighs in chimichurri for 30 minutes. We prefer thigh pieces because they are assured to stay succulent and juicy, but breast pieces can also be used!
- Grill the marinated chicken in your preferred manner.
- For a nutritious, low-carb and light meal, serve the chicken with a simple tomato salad. You can serve the chimichurri at the side for additional flavor.
Go ahead and try these recipes with our sauces. We know that you will be making them again and again. Buy these sauces from CAARA's official website today.
As the festive season hails our way, it is time to surprise your special ones with something they love! Shop for Christmas Gift Hampers in Delhi and never run out of New Year Gift ideas with CAARA.